Councils / Government
We work with Councils and Government Agencies across the UK, providing support, advice and informative reports.
Companies / Corporations
We advise corporations of their obligations and support planning with Habitat Assessments, Tree Reports and Measured Surveys.
Homeowners / Land Managers
Whether you need Insurance or a Mortgage, or are buying / selling / developing a property our Tree Surveys and Reports will inform and assist you.
Specialist Surveyors & Consultants
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisal (PEA)
- Phase 1 Habitat Assessment
- Protected Species Surveys, Mitigation & Licenses
- Bat Surveys, Nesting Birds, Great Crested Newts & more
- Code for Sustainable Homes (CfSH)
- BREEAM Ecological Report
- BS5837:2012 Trees & Construction / Planning
- Tree Preservation Orders (TPO)
- Trees in Conservation Areas
- H&S Tree Risk / Stock Assessment
- Insurance / Mortgage Tree Reports
- Subsidence / Tree Damage
- Topological Land Surveys
- External Building Elevations
- Internal Building Floorplans
- Cross Section Site Plans
- 2D and 3D .dwg Plan Plotting
- Utility Mapping and Records
We are here
Indigo Surveys - Arboricultural & Ecological Consultants
We operate nationally from London, Birmingham and Chester and administer work from our Chester office.
This means we have team members ideally located to survey and provide specialist advice throughout the UK with the speed and efficiency you require.